Reference Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta is one of the world's leading providers of office communication products and is considered a pioneer in the industry thanks to its innovative technologies and commitment to sustainability. So that Konica Minolta can continue to use their products to optimize customer processes and increase productivity, CAS Merlin CPQ supports them throughout the sales process in order to be able to configure the optimal products for their customers.
The success story at a glance
Requirements and goals
- Configuration of hardware, software and services
- Output of offers and price lists suitable for the selected product configuration
- Complex calculation of prices
- Hierarchical product modeling
- Connection of SAP ERP and CRM system Microsoft Dynamics
Benefits and advantages
- Faster and more specific quotation process through CAS Merlin for tailor-made multifunction systems
- Approx. 80% of the product knowledge can be modeled centrally for whole Europe. Regional adjustments build on this.
- Seamless integration into the existing system landscape
- More transparency and knowledge transfer
- Efficient sales process through automatic generation of error-free quotes
- Acceleration of internal workflows
CAS Merlin CPQ
Powerful. Intuitive. Exciting.
Efficient sales processes, tailor-made quote generation, and emotional product experiences for your customers. Whether large company or SME, our CPQ solutions help you to sustainably increase the success of your company. How does that work? With agile modeling and intuitive configuration functions.