Reference Jungheinrich AG
Jungheinrich AG, headquartered in Hamburg, is the world's leading solution provider in all matters and areas of intralogistics. For more than 65 years, the focus has been on customers' questions and wishes. In order to fully depict the diversity of the product world in the future and to fully exploit the sales potential, the project started with Merlin CPQ. Jungheinrich AG's aim was to provide sales staff with a tool that would optimally support them in presenting the variety of products to the customer and at the same time create error-free quotations.
The success story at a glance
Requirements and goals
- Configurator for forklift vehicles
- Combination of sales configuration and technical view
- Import and transformation of existing technical SAP knowledge into Merlin CPQ
- Integration with SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- International rollout to all sales departments
Benefits and advantages
- Flexible and automated sales processes
- Time savings through automated creation of quotations and production orders
- Improved quotation quality: technical buildability of the sales configuration is automatically ensured
- Sales can concentrate on sales aspects during the sales process
Powerful. Intuitive. Exciting.
Efficient sales processes, tailor-made quote generation, and emotional product experiences for your customers. Whether large company or SME, our CPQ solutions help you to sustainably increase the success of your company. How does that work? With agile modeling and intuitive configuration functions.