Reference Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung e.V.
"In the service of democracy, peace and development" - this is the motto with which the Hanns Seidel Foundation describes its work and its mission. This motto applies both to its commitment at home - here in particular in the Free State of Bavaria - and abroad.
The success story at a glance
Requirements and goals
- Implementation of a professional, digital customer management that rethinks citizens as customers
- Professionalize Marketing and Sales and strengthen the customer orientation, i.e. the dialog with the citizens
- Replacement of the previous event software which was too static and not intended for CRM requirements
- Efficient support when managing events, creating and managing publications and taking care of scholarship students
- Integration of already existing software
Benefits and advantages
- More time to take care of citizens’ needs thanks to the automated digitalization of administration tasks via a central platform including the integration of third-party software
- Event management smoothly under control with just a few clicks from invitations to participant lists or hotel bookings. The interfaces to the website enable you to publish events including program flyers or to directly transfer data from the online registration form to the CRM system and on to the hotel management software
- Precisely tailored and sustainable target group management thanks to intelligent filter functions for e.g. invitations or follow-up actions
The powerful CRM solution
CAS genesisWorld is the complete customer relationship management solution. It's so flexible that it can be tailored precisely to your needs and so powerful that you can get started straightaway – CAS genesisWorld can be seamlessly extended as your business expands. A range of smart modules and interfaces means that there is a solution for every requirement. CRM means that you can concentrate on your core businesses, while CAS genesisWorld deals with your processes.